View Profile Zintenka

66 Movie Reviews

This one was... the most mystical out of all the others. I seriously love this one. The spontaneous moments really brought it together and yet they weren't so random as to be without context. Your storytelling and characterization is incredible.

Really, this series is a treat and if you ever have plans to turn it into something more... glory be to you and your pursuits. If not, the point still stands. Glory be to your pursuits, man.

Aaron-Long responds:

Wow thank you! This is one of the nicest comments I've gotten. I'm glad you felt it came together like that.

Childhood...

This is beautiful!

1 Game Review

I remember playing this with my brothers when we were youngins... Man, flash games were the best.

1 Audio Review

This is stellar content, I'd love to listen to the each of these on Loop while I'm playing a high action game like Brawlhalla or something.

Can't wait to try out your game as well, this is why I love Newgrounds, so much talent gathered in one place all doing many different fun little things...

NE-O-N responds:

Really appreciate it man!

56 Art Reviews

The gang's all together!

Majestic boi is Majestic! God I love this one! I think this one's my favorite outta all the dragos!

RoseredTiger responds:

Thanks =) he was really fun to make

PFFT! This meme is too much XD

I'm a Digital Artist, Novice 3D Modeller and Graphic Designer ready and capable to make all kinds of art! Sketches, 3D Models, UI or Logos and Illustrations... I do them all.

21, Male